CC Moore Squid Wafters
Squid is a ‘cephalopod’ that is present in many of our seas and oceans and is widely used in both human food and animal feed, providing a valuable source of protein, amino acids and zinc, magnesium, selenium and vitamins.
It has been very popular as a bait ingredient or flavour profile used by carp anglers for many years and, squid meat particularly, is an irresistible, naturally occurring food source for fish, which is excellent for tempting large pressured carp and other species.
Squid Wafter Properties:
- Dark brown, hand rolled wafting hookbaits
- Pots of 50, 10 x 14mm dumbell hookbaits
- Hookbaits are glugged in our Liquid Squid Compound
- High content of soluble attractors; ideal for year-round use
- Rich, savour, squid aroma and peppery/meaty taste
- Rich in amino acids derived from squid meat and protein
- Every pot contains pure, fine blended squid
- Can be easily trimmed to balance; durable for 18 hours
- Superb as single hookbaits or for snowman presentations
- Perfectly compliment any fish or shellfish-based products