CC Moore Bloodworm Compound 500ml
Found in the silt of lakes and rivers and known to be one of the most irresistible natural food sources for coarse fish, bloodworm has always been a hugely successful fish bait, used in numerous forms.
This deep red, pungent, bloodworm-rich liquid food has an incredible track record for helping big carp and coarse anglers get a bite when conditions are proving really tough. It combines a high content of fresh whole and blended bloodworms with pure marine protein and natural extracts to make a devastating fish catching liquid food.
Liquid Bloodworm Compound Properties:
- Enzyme treated marine proteins, rich in essential amino acids
- Packed with whole and blended bloodworms which really cloud the water
- Very digestible and soluble so ideal for cold water use
- Adds the unmistakable bloodworm taste and aroma to baits
- Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
- Excellent in boilie mixes and as a year-round boilie soak
- PVA friendly – superb in bag and stick mixes
- Great for adding to loose feeds; the bloodworms will cloud the water
- Gives you the unbelievable pulling power of bloodworm in a liquid form
- pH 5.5 - mildly acidic